Group Spanish Immersion "EXPLORANDO" Program.
Age Group: 4-6 years old
Type of Class: Spanish Immersion
Type of Program: Group Online LIVE Program
Duration: From May 31 to August 13
Class Duration: 30 minutes each
Days a week: Monday through Friday from 2:45-3:15 PM
Class Format: Group LIVE class where you will connect with a teacher in real time.
Payment Plans: There are Payment Plans Available
About our program
We are excited to provide an effective on line live option to learn and practice the Spanish Language experiencing a fun and interactive activity. In every class the students will complete a project. The teacher will guide students step by step.
Every weekday, we hold activities with different themes as follows:
Mondays: Art Club / "MANOS CREATIVAS"
Tuesdays: S.T.E.M. Club / "NINOS CIENTIFICOS"
Wednesdays: Virtual Traveling Club / "PASAPORTES MINI"
Thursdays: Cooking Club / PEQUENOS CHEFS
Fridays: Reading Club / "ME DIVIERTO CON LA HORA DEL CUENTO"
With the EXPLORANDO Program, every time the students connect live, they will be participating and completing a specific project depending on the theme of the day. It is done 100% in Spanish and it is held from Monday to Friday.
For whom is this program for?
• This is a program held completely in Spanish. It is a great way to practice the Spanish language for children who attend bilingual schools, who come from Spanish-speaking households or are already registered in our DESCUBRE program in intermediate and advanced levels.
• Looking for an online live program full of activities to introduce your little ones to the Spanish Language.
• The summer program is a virtual space for children to explore, interact, learn but most of it have fun in the Spanish Language.
• Drop in (one single class).
• Full summer program from 1 to 5 times a week.
(Choose from the activities mentioned above).
What you’ll get?
• Families will receive a PDF document with the projects, dates and supplies that you will need.
• Digital kits with printouts will also be emailed for specific projects.
• After each project, students will receive a digital badge for having completed the project satisfactorily.
We will learn and have so much fun in this online live and interactive Spanish immersion experience!
Los esperamos, vamos a aprender y a divertirnos mucho.
CHOOSE THE DAYS THAT YOU WANT YOUR CHILD TO ATTEND.
Los esperamos, No se lo pierdan :)
Classes are taught is US Eastern Time. You will get emails previously to each of the clubs/classes with information about materials/supplies/ingredients for each of the projects.
You can register at any time during the summer. The system is set up to pro-rate the price depending on when you register. You only pay for the classes that your child will be attending.
You will receive an email 30 minutes before class starts with a link to the class and access instructions.