Minimum Required Skills
- Took Not-so-absolute Beginner Japanese at Art Play Learn
- Can introduce themselves
- Can read and write in Hiragana
- Can read and write in Katakana
- Can count to 1,000 in Japanese
- Can ask and answer yes/no questions
- Can ask for prices
- Can use counters for age, money and people
- Can use adverbs of frequency
- Can tell time
Wednesdays, 10-11:25 am
recommended age range: teens
Students will learn to speak, understand, read and write Japanese. Material may include using basic kanji, expressing dates and times and more.
You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the class link about 30-60 minutes before each class session. Please check your spam or junk mailbox if you don’t see it. If you still don’t find it, please email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.