Advanced Intermediate Japanese Part 2
8 weekly 85-minute classes
For credit $170
This class is the next level up from Advanced Intermediate.
Minimum required skills:
* ability to read and write in hiragana
* familiarity with katakana
* basic kanji
* knowledge of 'u' form and 'masu' form in unfinished and finish tense
* numbers to 100,000,000
* basic understaning of the use of counters
* knowledge of how to make and answer basic information seeking and yes/no questions
* understanding of how describing words work
* vocabulary including colors, foods, family members, every day usage verbs
* vocabulary for 'too much', 'all the way', 'try'
*how to express every.../no..../some.../any...
This level will focus on generating self-motivated speech in Japanese. We will use storytelling techniques, will exchange emails and perhaps even snail mail letters, and will start discussing our past, habitual and breaking news life events. Some advanced grammar will be embedded as will some new vocabulary and new kanji.
Classes are non-refundable unless we cancel. In the event your scheduled teacher is unable to teach the scheduled class, we will first attempt to provide a substitute. If a substitute is not available, we will attempt to re-schedule.
You will receive an email 30 minutes before class starts with a link to the class and access instructions.