Minimum Required Skills
- Took Not-so-absolute Beginner Japanese at Art Play Learn
- Can introduce themselves
- Can read and write in Hiragana
- Can read and write in Katakana
- Can count to 1,000 in Japanese
- Can ask and answer yes/no questions
- Can ask for prices
- Can use counters for age, money and people
- Can use adverbs of frequency
- Can tell time
recommended age range: 8-12
Students will learn to speak, understand, read and write Japanese. Material may include using basic kanji, expressing dates and times and more.
You will receive an email from email@example.com with the class link about 30-60 minutes before each class session. Please check your spam or junk mailbox if you don’t see it. If you still don’t find it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Classes are non-refundable unless we cancel. In the event your scheduled teacher is unable to teach the scheduled class, we will first attempt to provide a substitute. If a substitute is not available, we will attempt to re-schedule.
You will receive an email 30 minutes before class starts with a link to the class and access instructions.