This class is the next level up from Advanced Intermediate Part 3.
Minimum required skills:
* ability to read and write in hiragana
* familiarity with katakana
* basic kanji
* knowledge of 'u' form and 'masu' form in unfinished and finished tense
* numbers to 100,000,000
* basic understanding of the use of counters
* knowledge of how to make and answer basic information seeking and yes/no questions
* understanding of how describing words work
* vocabulary including colors, foods, family members, every day usage verbs
* vocabulary for 'too much', 'all the way', 'try'
* ability to express every.../no..../some.../any...
* ability to express decision making and acting on someone or something else
* ability to use shiru and wakaru appropriately
* knowledge of the ~nagara form and potential form
* knowledge of body parts and expressing injury or sickness
* ability to use causative verbs
* use giving and receiving verbs
* language for asking and giving advice
This level will focus on generating self-motivated speech in Japanese. We will use storytelling techniques, and will start discussing our past, habitual and breaking news life events. Some advanced grammar will be embedded as will some new vocabulary and new kanji.
You will receive an email from email@example.com with the class link about 30-60 minutes before each class session. Please check your spam or junk mailbox if you don’t see it. If you still don’t find it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Classes are non-refundable unless we cancel. In the event your scheduled teacher is unable to teach the scheduled class, we will first attempt to provide a substitute. If a substitute is not available, we will attempt to re-schedule.
You will receive an email 30 minutes before class starts with a link to the class and access instructions.