Does your child need to get outside and play but also needs to catch up on missed learning or to bridge the gap between where last school year left off and next school year will pick up?
Bridge Camp is for you!
This 1/2 day camp will get your kids moving, creating and having fun while also slipping them some secret learning!
- Improv games provide opportunities for English mechanics, composition practice and reading elements reinforcement
- Playwriting provides reading comprehension and writing practice
- Art activities have geometry and science embedded
- Sports and games will practice math skills on the sly
- Music and dance also hide the math practice
- Puzzles and inventor activities provide science content, small group work opportunities and practice problem solving
Exact activities will be based on the interests of the kids in attendance.
Taught by: Meredith Kaunitz and other co-teachers TBA
Camp Location: Allen Pond, Bowie, MD
You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the class link about 30-60 minutes before each class session. Please check your spam or junk mailbox if you don’t see it. If you still don’t find it, please email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Classes are non-refundable unless we cancel. In the event your scheduled teacher is unable to teach the scheduled class, we will first attempt to provide a substitute. If a substitute is not available, we will attempt to re-schedule.
9811 Mallard Dr, Laurel, MD 20708