Minimum Required Skills
- Took Intermediate Japanese Part 4
- Working knowledge of hiragana & katakana
- Can use kanji for numbers, days of the week, dates, money, simple objects, prepositions, verbs and family relationships
- Can ask and answer questions using 'desu', 'masu', 'tai', 'u/nai', and 'te' verb forms.
- Can use numbers up to 999,999,999.
- Can use describing words such as colors and sizes
- Can use in-group/out-group family relationships
- Can use prepositions and give directions
- Can talk about where, who, how and when
- Can use counters
The exact content will be determined by what the enrolled students have studied but will likely include directions, relative locations and more. The focus of this class is to start the transition to expressing one's own thoughts. We will add vocabulary and kanji as we venture into talking about more student driven topics.
You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the class link about 30-60 minutes before each class session. Please check your spam or junk mailbox if you don’t see it. If you still don’t find it, please email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Classes are non-refundable unless we cancel. In the event your scheduled teacher is unable to teach the scheduled class, we will first attempt to provide a substitute. If a substitute is not available, we will attempt to re-schedule.
You will receive an email 30 minutes before class starts with a link to the class and access instructions.