Minimum Required Skills
- Took Not-so-absolute Beginner Japanese at Art Play Learn
- Can introduce themselves
- Can read and write in Hiragana
- Can read and write in Katakana
- Can count to 1,000 in Japanese
- Can ask and answer yes/no questions
- Can ask for prices
- Can use counters for age, money and people
- Can use adverbs of frequency
- Can tell time
recommended age range: 8-12
Students will learn to speak, understand, read and write Japanese. Material may include using basic kanji, expressing dates and times and more.
If your student is slow at writing, it would be really helpful to teach them how to take and retrieve a screenshot in order to be able to take notes into a breakout room to do activities.
Classes are non-refundable unless we cancel. In the event your scheduled teacher is unable to teach the scheduled class, we will first attempt to provide a substitute. If a substitute is not available, we will attempt to re-schedule.
You will receive an email 30 minutes before class starts with a link to the class and access instructions.