Rethink how you explore your thoughts, feelings and experiences! Using art as a foundation to explore individualized creative self-expression, students will learn to communicate thoughts, ideas, and feelings effectively through art making. In this class, students will have the opportunity to engage in self-discovery, experience cognitive, social, emotional, and academic growth, and explore different styles of painting and mixed media. Topics include using paint colors to express emotion while giving the opportunity to better understand themselves, and the elements of the art they create.
Taught by a local artist and, students will come to understand the inner workings of their brilliant young minds in a safe, age-appropriate, and fun way.
All supplies will be provided by Enriching Kidz.
· Forms of Expressive Art
· To use different elements, including mixed media
· To use painting styles, with an emphasis on abstract, symbolism,
· and expressive,
· Have a better understanding of themselves through art
· Explore common emotions, and experiences as a source for creating art
· To build confidence
· Various painting techniques
· Use Creative and Cognitive Thinking Skills
You must cancel 24 hours in advance of the start of the class for a refund, or we can reschedule your child into another class or session.
Union Presbyterian Church, 10259 US Hwy 42, Union, KY 41091