We have partnered with the Girl Scouts of MN to create an empowering badge earning program!
Available: Saturdays, Tuesday and Thursday afternoons.
Daisy -Tulas Story Enjoy’s 2 Hour Troop Adventure
“Tula’s Story”, then talk about it.
( at home-Make an art gallery celebrating women who are courageous and strong.)
Practice being curious and strong (at Flying Colors)
“When I’ve earned my Tula petal, I will know how to be courageous and strong, just like Tula the Tulip.”
Discussion and Introduction: First we gather to talk about Tula’s story and what made her courages and strong- what does it mean to be courages and strong.
We practice a version of courage and strength on the low trapeze. Girls will learn a short circus routine on a low hung triple trapeze. Here they will get to practice as a team, face possible fears together, use their bodies in ways that they may not have used before and create a beautiful work of art that is a trapeze routine.
Girls will also get to use their courage and practice balance on a low wire and a globe, and roll bola, coordination Hula Hoop and Juggling Scarves. They will get to work together to support one another in these activities. This gives the girls an opportunity to work together, include everyone (they may get paired with a friend who is not their best friend), give others their care and attentions and support.
We will wrap up the day with a game and talk about courage and strength.
To complete the badge girls will have to do step 2 of making an art gallery at home time.
No Experience Necessary
We will meet each girl at her capacity and guide her to succeed.
We worked with Girl Scouts to create these official badge events, however, purchase of badge is done through Girl Scouts by troop leaders.
Up to 12 participants. $30 per each additional participant.
* Parties not guaranteed unless you have schedule confirmation prior to purchase. Please call Sherri @ (651) 321-3013 to schedule.
*Please provide Troop Number when submitting inquiry*
Headcount:10 (up to 12 total participants) (Can request additional headcount)
Duration:2 hours (Can request additional time)
Flying Colors Trapeze, 18180 Olinda Trail N, Marine on St Croix, MN 55047
Flying Colors Stickers +$3
Flying Colors Girls Scout Patch +$5
Covered Table with chairs for enjoying cake and presents +$5
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
1. Parties not guaranteed unless you have schedule confirmation prior to purchase.
2. Cancellation up to 120 days after Purchase and at least 2 weeks prior to event- 90% refund.
3. OR a credit equal to 100% of the event cost toward future camp or event.
4. Cancelation from 120 after purchase to 2 weeks prior to event date - 90% credit on future champs.
5. Inclement Weather Cancelation: This is a fair weather activity, If Flying Colors needs to cancel your event, we will help you to find a new date that works for the group and postpone the event.
Our Refund Commitment:
Our goal is to help you in your dream to fly - literally & figuratively.
It is so that we may stay in business to provide this dream that we have a policy to guide our actions.
Interested in this party package?
Create an account or log in to submit a party request