When public schools are closed, Freshmade is open! Join us for cooking camp! Campers will prepare savory and sweet recipes from scratch along with themed craft activities and games. Each camp ends with a meal shared together. New recipes every day!
Young Chefs / Junior Chefs Cooking Camp
Daily, Noon to 2 PM
* extended day available until 3 PM
* see also full day option with City Kid Explorers x Freshmade NYC
Makeover Monday – we’ll be making over some of our favorite comfort foods the Freshmade way!
Taco Tuesday – you had me a Taco! * vegetarian & vegan friendly options available!
Wacky Wednesday – we’ll be creating well known dishes in a wacky way. You don’t want to miss this!
Throwback Thursday – we’re taking you back in time with some old school recipes that will delight your tastebuds!
Finger Food Friday – mini bites of yummy foods perfect for eating with your hands!
• It is best to send your child with a reusable water bottle with his/her name on it. Freshmade has fresh, filtered water to fill it with.
5th Floor, Suite #516
New York, NY 10012
• SICK POLICY: We would love your help in keeping everyone healthy! We kindly request that if your child has a cold of any kind to stay home and rest up - since we are working with our hands and food, we are trying our best at preventing the passing of any illnesses. If your child shows up visibly sick, our staff will determine if they feel the child is well enough to participate in class. If you need to reschedule your class due to illness, please contact email@example.com or call 212.475.0500. • CREDITS/REFUNDS: Cancellation requests can be made by phone (212.475.0500) or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) a minimum of 24-hours prior to the event to receive a credit for a future class. Because we purchase food/perishable ingredients and prepare specifically for a certain number of students in the class, no credits or refunds are offered for last minute cancellations (less than 24 hours notice) of Freshmade’s classes, camps or workshops. All issued credits expire 6 months from issue date. Eligible credits may be used towards any comparable class or upgraded class (additional charges may apply). If you “No Show/No Call” for a class you are not entitled to a credit or refund. On rare occasions when we have to reschedule or cancel a class you will be contacted at the phone number and email address provided during registration with a choice for a full refund or credit for future class. • ALLERGIES/DIETARY RESTRICTIONS: Freshmade caters to many allergy/dietary restrictions with advanced notice. If you did not fill out the allergy/dietary restriction info at registration please contact us immediately so that we can prepare our recipe accordingly. Last minute notifications may not be able to be accommodated. • ARRIVAL NOTES FOR EVENING/WEEKEND/HOLIDAY CLASSES: • For classes on Saturdays, Sundays, select holidays, and all evening classes (after 6 PM), please note you will find the front door and elevator of our building locked. Please use the keypad outside the building to call up to our studio by dialing #012. We will buzz you into the lobby area of the building. Please remain in the lobby area, a Freshmade NYC team member will meet you in the lobby to assist you up to our studio. The elevator will not run to the 5th floor without a Freshmade team member. Please do not take the stairs. If you run into an issues, please call up to our office 212.475.0500. For all other classes, please enter the building and take the elevator to the 5th Floor. • ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: • Please do not leave strollers, scooters, etc. in the hallway of our building. Please bring all items into the studio. • If you have any specific questions regarding these policies, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at 212.475.0500 or via email to email@example.com
• Please arrive no more than 5-10 minutes before your scheduled class. • It is helpful to send your child to class with a reusable water bottle with their name on it. Freshmade NYC has fresh, filtered water available to fill it with.