Patience and Chichy** are suckers for the peewees! Nothing makes her day more spectacular than spending time with toddlers and preschoolers. This half-hour long session is a great way for your child to get their puppy fix! Cuddle Patience, feed Chichy treats, brush their soft hair, read a story them, or just lounge around together and play. Our Frolic sweethearts will surely win you and your little one over. 5-Visit and 10-Visit passes are available for your puppy obsessed child: https://www.hisawyer.com/frolic/schedules/packs?schedule_id=packs
• Reservations are encouraged, but not required. We like to have enough supplies (and plenty of puppy playtime) available for all participants. • Before anyone can partake in an activity at Frolic, a waiver must be submitted. If you have more than one child from the same household participating together, you may include their names on the same waiver for the activity they will be attending: https://www.jotform.com/biscuits/frolic_waiver • Due to the age range of children participating in Tiny Tots, only one of the Frolic dogs will be present during the sessions. If you would like to know which dog will be participating, please call our location in advance. • Our dogs are Labrador Retrievers, and are not considered to be hypoallergenic. Please be mindful that our dogs do shed. We provide hand sanitizer and hand washing stations for easy cleanup before, during, and after activities.
1545 1st Avenue
New York, NY 10075
• Next to Biscuits and Bath UES. Take the stairs on your right hand side to lead you directly to Frolic. Ramp accessibility is available to your left hand side.
Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
Dec 9, 2018- Jan 5, 2019
• 20% sibling discount available at checkout
• Sun, 10:00am - 10:30am • (12/9 - 12/30)
• Mon, 11:00am - 11:30am • (12/10 - 12/17)
• Tue, 11:00am - 11:30am • (12/11 - 12/18)
• Wed, 11:00am - 11:30am • (12/5 - 1/2)
• Thu, 11:00am - 11:30am • (12/6 - 1/3)
• Fri, 11:00am - 11:30am • (12/7 - 1/4)
• Sat, 10:00am - 10:30am • (12/8 - 1/5)