Dogs can do amazing things. Somehow they know when you're almost home when you're still downstairs in the lobby of your building! But what goes on inside of them that makes them amazing? How can we, as their human buddies, make sure they're healthy and happy, inside and out? This week, we will get into the basics about routine vet and grooming care, summer safety tips, hang out with veterinary medical pros, and learn how to recognize when a dog might not be feeling well and need a trip to the vet.
• Advanced registration is required for summer camp sessions. • Before anyone can partake in an activity at Frolic, a waiver must be submitted. If you have more than one child from the same household attending together, you may include their names on the same waiver for the activity they will be attending. Waivers are due by July 1st, regardless of your child's session start date. • A 50% deposit is due at the time of registration to reserve your child(ren)'s space. The balance is due in full and must be received no later than July 1st, 2019. Cancellations received before July 1st, 2019 will be refunded, less 50% of deposit placed. There are no refunds for cancellations after July 1st, 2019. Payment is due in full at the time of enrollment for all registrations received after July 1st, 2019. If your remaining balance has not been received by the deadline of July 1st, 2019 your child's registration will be reduced to the amount of time equal to the deposit received. • • In the event of serious illness or accident during or before camp that prevents your child from completing the rest of their session(s), a prorated refund will be given when accompanied by a physician's letter. • No refunds will be granted for sick or absent days. There are no make-ups for missed days. • Please be sure to pack a nut-free snack/lunch for your child. Pizza lunch is provided on Fridays for FULL DAY participants. We have light snacks (pretzels, popcorn) and water available. • Our dogs are Labrador Retrievers, and are not considered to be hypoallergenic. Please be mindful that our dogs do shed. We provide hand sanitizer and hand washing stations for easy cleanup before, during, and after activities.
1545 1st Avenue
New York, NY 10075
• Next to Biscuits and Bath UES. Take the stairs on your right hand side to lead you directly to Frolic. Ramp accessibility is available to your left hand side.
9:00am - 3:00pm
Jul 15, 2019 - Jul 19, 2019
• Safety materials and appropriate medical supplies that will be purchased for your child to use and keep. This will include: lab coat, goggles, stethoscope. fee of $50 will be added at checkout
• Payment plans available at checkout
• 15% sibling discount available at checkout
• Camp Runs: 7/15, 7/16, 7/17, 7/18, 7/19