A brand new theme and all new adventures for the Frolic dogs are in store during this week of our summer camp! Each day, we will take a different Frolic dog and our campers to an exciting location in New York City! From the Highline, Roosevelt Island by way of the tram, even Gantry State Plaza in LIC by ferry, this is bound to be a memorable week for your child and our dogs.
• Advanced registration is required for summer camp sessions. • Before anyone can partake in an activity at Frolic, a waiver must be submitted. If you have more than one child from the same household attending together, you may include their names on the same waiver for the activity they will be attending. Waivers are due by June 1st, regardless of your child's session start date. • A 50% deposit is due at the time of registration to reserve your child(ren)'s space. The balance is due in full and must be received no later than June 1st, 2019. Cancellations received before June 1st, 2019 will be refunded, less 50% of deposit placed. There are no refunds for cancellations after June 1st, 2019. Payment is due in full at the time of enrollment for all registrations received after June 1st, 2019. If your remaining balance has not been received by the deadline of June 1st, 2019 your child's registration will be reduced to the amount of time equal to the deposit received. • • In the event of serious illness or accident during or before camp that prevents your child from completing the rest of their session(s), a prorated refund will be given when accompanied by a physician's letter. • No refunds will be granted for sick or absent days. There are no make-ups for missed days. • Please be sure to pack a nut-free snack/lunch for your child. Pizza lunch is provided on Fridays for FULL DAY participants. We have light snacks (pretzels, popcorn) and water available. • Our dogs are Labrador Retrievers, and are not considered to be hypoallergenic. Please be mindful that our dogs do shed. We provide hand sanitizer and hand washing stations for easy cleanup before, during, and after activities.
1545 1st Avenue
New York, NY 10075
• Next to Biscuits and Bath UES. Take the stairs on your right hand side to lead you directly to Frolic. Ramp accessibility is available to your left hand side.
9:00am - 3:00pm
Jun 24, 2019 - Jun 28, 2019
• Costs for public transportation (MTA, Roosevelt Island Tram, Waterway Ferry), admission to the AKC Museum of the Dog). fee of $30 will be added at checkout
• Payment plans available at checkout
• 15% sibling discount available at checkout
• Camp Runs: 6/24, 6/25, 6/26, 6/27, 6/28