From September 9th - December 16th (13 weeks) Mr. Kyle will guide 6 First-Grade students through an exciting and fun beginner piano course. We will learn about piano technique, note-reading, labeling keys, and playing simple songs on the piano. In Beginner Piano Class we use the book "My First Piano Adventure for the Young Beginner - Lesson Book A" by Nancy Faber. Sheet music is provided as part of the class. Each student will be given their own keyboard to use during the entirety of the session. Dismissal will be at 4:45 by the front desk of 55 Willoughby*.
*Please have your child bring a snack for them to eat before class begins (3:45-4PM).
Please remind your children that the rules of music class still apply for piano class, and that are all friends. The better we listen and get along with each other the more we learn and have fun:)
Music Class Rules:
1. Be kind to one another
2. Always listen to the teacher
3. Take care of the music room and everything in it
4. Keep your body to yourself
5. Always try your best and never give up
Students who struggle to following the rules may be asked to leave the class, and will be refunded for the remaining classes of the session.
• Note - There will be no Piano class on the following Mondays: • 10/14 (Columbus Day) • 11/11 (Veterans Day) • 12/2 (Mr. Kyle will be on a cruise:) )