From September 6th - December 20th (11 weeks), Mr. Kyle will guide 8 students through an exciting and fun Piano Class - Level 3* course as a continuation of the Level 2 Piano Class. We will continue learning about piano technique, note-reading, labeling keys. We will use the book "My First Piano Adventure for the Young Beginner - Lesson Book B" by Nancy Faber. Sheet music is provided as part of the class. Each student will be given their own keyboard to use during the entirety of the class. Dismissal will be at 4:45 in the lobby of 9 Hanover*.
*This class is only for 2nd-5th grade students who have taken the ICS Level 2 Piano Class with Mr. Kyle.
**Please have your child bring a snack for them to eat before class begins (3:45-4PM).
Please remind your children that the rules of music class still apply for piano class, and that are all friends. The better we listen and get along with each other the more we learn and have fun:)
Music Class Rules:
1. Be kind to one another
2. Always listen to the teacher
3. Take care of the music room and everything in it
4. Keep your body to yourself
5. Always try your best and never give up
Students who struggle to following the rules may be asked to leave the class, and will be refunded for the remaining classes of the session.
• Note - There will be no Piano class on the following Fridays: • 9/6 (Mr. Kyle will be at a wedding) • 9/20 (Teachers' Professional Development Day) • 11/1 (Teachers' Professional Development Day) • 11/29 (Thanksgiving Break) • 12/6 (Mr. Kyle will be on a cruise:) )