K-1 Room After School Program (April-June 2021). Please choose the 2 to 5 days a week you would like your child to attend. Your payment is equivalent to one month’s tuition and will serve as your nonrefundable deposit.
Five Important Factors:
1. Groupings will be based on grade so we can best meet the social and emotional needs of the children in our care. For those returning to the After School Program, we will continue to have a Grades K-1 Room, a Grades 2-3 Room, and a Grades 4-5 Room. We will build in 6th grade if space and timing allows. Children in each of the rooms will be from across the district.
2. Bus transportation is still an unknown. We apologize that we don't have more clarification in this area, but time is of the essence to open registration so we must proceed as if bussing is not available. We will continue to work on understanding what options are available. At this point, however, please register with the understanding that there will NOT BE any transportation to Kids' Corner (and if the status of transportation changes, we will let you know).
3. Arrival by bus will NOT be required. Even if bus transportation is provided by the town, we will not require that your children arrive at KC via bus as would be the case during a typical year. Your children can arrive by any means you arrange (e.g. walking, parent drop, car pool).
4. You can sign up for 2-5 days a week.
5. The program is open and available to families in full remote (or switching to full remote).
• Semester clients must book between 2 to 5 days per week