Please contact Executive Director Ari Kamil before purchasing this membership tier. There is associated policy/waiver paperwork that must be completed before membership is secured.
Shelf Rental Includes:
- Unlimited access to LAC’s Open Clay Studio
- One large shelf to store your work, clay, tools, etc. (you may still use studio tools)
- Your work will be fired on the Open Clay Studio schedule, unless you book a private firing
- A 20% discount on clay purchased through the LAC ($20 instead of $25)
- A Trout-level LAC membership, worth $5 per month, which includes:
*Email and postal communications
*AITA Members Preview
*Entry into the Members Show (fee still applies)
-Coming soon: Ability to sell your work in the LAC members’ storefront (LAC will take a 30% commission) when space is finalized
A punch pass is $60 for 5 passes. That is the equivalent of $12 per visit. If you rent shelf space and come only 5 times in a month, you’ll pay $10 per visit!
One (1) month term