8 - 12 yrs
Wed, Thu, Fri
Aug 4, 2021 - Aug 6, 2021
9:30am - 11:00am EDT
3 Day Virtual Summer Camp.
We will be making a delightful wooden fairy house with moss, rocks and a beautiful fairy or two.
Yes! In an hour and a half, we will work hard, we will focus and we will be bravely creative.
Day 1: Fairy House Construction
Day 2: Fairy House Furnishings
Day 3: Fairy Creation
All supplies are included in the cost of camp (except a hot glue gun, glue sticks and scissors). Supplies will be mailed to you prior to the start of camp.
1. You will need to provide a hot glue gun and glue sticks for this camp. You must also be comfortable with your child using the glue gun without your supervision.
2. Art Supplies will be mailed to you prior to the start of camp. Please be sure your mailing address is correct (shipping is through UPS).
3. Camp will meet daily on Zoom. Please have zoom loaded onto your child's device prior to the start of camp.
4. Camp requires 5 students minimum. Camps are capped at 15 students.
5. Registration closes one week prior to event to allow for shipping.
How To Participate
Attend class via Zoom video
This class will be hosted on Zoom video conferencing platform. You will receive an email 30 minutes before class starts with a link to the class and access instructions. We recommend you make sure your device is up to date and meets all system requirements before class.
Aug 6, 2021
I loved that the kids were free to create with their own ideas. The instructor gave great direction and encouragement to all the students.
Summer Camp - Fairy House
Location: Yellowbobbypins' Magical VIRTUAL Art Studio | Instructor: Lauren Runion
Reviews for Yellowbobbypins Art
5.0 out of 5
Based on 48 provider ratings
Aug 26, 2021
Lauren is so interactive with the kids, and does an excellent job filling each child's attention bucket! Eli and Aowyn loved sculpting with tinfoil, and painting at the end was the icing on the cake! We absolutely love Ms. Lauren!
Aug 26, 2021
I liked how the instructor was able to talk to each child and keep them engaged. I liked the activity - it was simple and required things I already had at home.
The pace of the activity. The attention span of a 2 year old is short.
Aug 10, 2021
Lauren talked to each kid about his/her art work and praised them for what was done well. She explained the process in ways that the kids could easily follow even though she wasn't there to give hands-on help.
Aug 10, 2021
The enthusiasm of the teacher! Very interactive and, as a homeschool mom, I love that art education is thrown in, as well!
Slower paced for little ones
Meet your Instructor
About Yellowbobbypins Art
Yellowbobbypins Art Camp offers creative art lessons for children with a difference!
In every class, we’ll do a completely new project that will introduce your kids to the world’s favorite artists.
Here’s what you can look forward to for every class:
• Every child gets individual attention because the class is capped at 15 students
• Directions are completely clear as I use easy-to-see examples
• Everyone gets direct feedback from me so that we can make sure your kids get the
most out of the class together
• I encourage a lot of movement to make this active art class for elementary kids highly
• We will mainly focus on sculpture, drawing, painting, and collaging
This Will Be The Most Fun Your Kids Have Ever Had – Trust Me!
From playgroups to weekly art classes and even art birthday parties Yellowbobbypins Art Camp is where Creative Kids Thrive!