Tue, Sep 7, 2021 - Nov 16, 2021
9:30am - 10:15am EDT
This is no ordinary art class. The Preschool Process Experience offers Zoom lessons in creativity that have been specifically developed to tap into the creative powers of every child, making sure that both parents and children get the most out of the activity for that class. Get ready for the laughter, smiles, and infectious excitement that will form part of these creativity classes for preschoolers! When you join our class, you can expect the following benefits for you and your little one:
• Highly engaging and interactive lessons that speak to every individual’s temperament and interests.
• The immense convenience of doing every lesson over Zoom so that you don’t have to worry about traveling with your kid.
• The rapid development of your child’s creative capabilities, with an improvement in a wide range of habits and skills that will make your child want to keep being creative.
• Minimal set up and clean up for every lesson as all the exercises have been designed with you and your child in mind.
• Individual attention for every child since each lesson won’t have more than 15 learners to make sure everyone gets personal support.
• Recorded lessons so your kid can do the lesson even if they weren’t able to make the Zoom session.
Nothing beats the interactive engagement, excitement, and bubbly joy of children who are learning to be creative! With these lessons in creativity for preschoolers, your kid will become empowered to approach every exercise in their own way and with their own ideas. This encourages them to think independently and become the kinds of innovative individuals we desperately need right now.
These parent and child creativity classes will be inspired by the children’s books of the award- winning author and illustrator, Kevin Henkes.
Our class schedule is as follows:
• September 7/11 - Mystery Egg Sculpture (Egg)
• September 14/18 - All About Five (Parade of Elephants)
• September 21/25 - Yarn Garlands (Julius)
• September 28/October 1 - Tweeting Birds (Birds)
• October 5/9 - Yarn Monsters (Chrysanthemum)
• October 12/16 - Fall Trees (In the Middle of Fall)
• October 19/23 - Masks (Good Day, Bad Day)
• October 26/30 - Full Moon (Kitten's First Full Moon)
• November 2/6 - Yarn Paintings (Sunflower Lion)
• November 9/13 - Toys That Paint (Waiting)
• November 16/20 - Fabric Bowls (Owen)
*Please note that you’ll have to get access to your own copies of the Kevin Henkes books.
All supplies are included in the cost of class - except scissors, liquid glue and food coloring.
Supplies will be shipped to you the week before class starts.
Class will last for 30-45 minutes each depending on the project.
No refunds after supplies have been shipped.
*****By registering for class, you consent to having you and your child recorded weekly. Recording will only be sent to registered class members and will NOT be used for advertising or promotional purposes.*****
Other Things To Know
- Order is fully refundable UNTIL supplies are shipped. Supplies are shipped approximately one week before class begins.
- To cancel order, email email@example.com
How To Participate
Attend class via Zoom video
This class will be hosted on Zoom video conferencing platform. You will receive an email 30 minutes before class starts with a link to the class and access instructions. We recommend you make sure your device is up to date and meets all system requirements before class.
Reviews for Yellowbobbypins Art
5.0 out of 5
Based on 48 provider ratings
Aug 26, 2021
Lauren is so interactive with the kids, and does an excellent job filling each child's attention bucket! Eli and Aowyn loved sculpting with tinfoil, and painting at the end was the icing on the cake! We absolutely love Ms. Lauren!
Aug 26, 2021
I liked how the instructor was able to talk to each child and keep them engaged. I liked the activity - it was simple and required things I already had at home.
The pace of the activity. The attention span of a 2 year old is short.
Aug 10, 2021
Lauren talked to each kid about his/her art work and praised them for what was done well. She explained the process in ways that the kids could easily follow even though she wasn't there to give hands-on help.
Aug 10, 2021
The enthusiasm of the teacher! Very interactive and, as a homeschool mom, I love that art education is thrown in, as well!
Slower paced for little ones
Aug 6, 2021
I loved that the kids were free to create with their own ideas. The instructor gave great direction and encouragement to all the students.
Summer Camp - Fairy House
Location: Yellowbobbypins' Magical VIRTUAL Art Studio | Instructor: Lauren Runion
Meet your Instructor
About Yellowbobbypins Art
Yellowbobbypins Art Camp offers creative art lessons for children with a difference!
In every class, we’ll do a completely new project that will introduce your kids to the world’s favorite artists.
Here’s what you can look forward to for every class:
• Every child gets individual attention because the class is capped at 15 students
• Directions are completely clear as I use easy-to-see examples
• Everyone gets direct feedback from me so that we can make sure your kids get the
most out of the class together
• I encourage a lot of movement to make this active art class for elementary kids highly
• We will mainly focus on sculpture, drawing, painting, and collaging
This Will Be The Most Fun Your Kids Have Ever Had – Trust Me!
From playgroups to weekly art classes and even art birthday parties Yellowbobbypins Art Camp is where Creative Kids Thrive!