8th - 9th grade
Thu, Oct 7, 2021 - Dec 16, 2021
6:00pm - 7:30pm EDT
This 8th/9th grade tutoring class is designed for students taking French at school to help them with reinforcing some key vocabulary, structures and grammar as well as overall written and oral understanding and expressions.
- We encourage students to share their curriculum, lesson plan, so the teacher can integrate as much as possible the topics learned in school in the lesson plan of this class.
Sample Class Format
- The class will be limited to 4 students, to ensure a catered approach and enable every student to actively participate in the tutoring session.
Other Things To Know
How To Participate
You will receive an email 30 minutes before class starts with a link to the class and access instructions.
What To Bring
- Ipad or computer with camera and microphone.
- Ipad or computer with touch screen recommended so the student can participate in the activities with their fingers on the screen.
- Paper, Pencil, Colored Pencils and any other materials the teacher will recommend to bring.
Reviews for Tribeca Language
Jan 14, 2021
The class has potential and could be great but it is not at all for toddlers. Signup is misleading
The activities were not age appropriate and it is very deceiving to mark this class for 2.5 and older. Kids at this age are not meant to sit still. Much of the content was repetitive and boring. More activities with videos, singing, telling parents when going over colors to add in manipulatives at home. Such as using crayons to reinforce colors, etc. more activities with movement. Btw when showing a video, it should be on full screen, not showing peppa pig and ads all over the place
Italian Baby and Me, Age 2-5
Response from Tribeca Language
Dear Roxanna, We are sorry to hear about your disappointing experience. We value your feedback and want to make sure your son gets the most interactivity and engagement out of his Italian learning experience. Despite receiving opposite positive feedback, we understand your dissatisfaction and suggestions. We will accommodate accordingly. Thank you for your review. This is important to us!
About Tribeca Language
TriBeCa Language has been empowering NYC with the gift of languages for over 11 years. With our team of highly-qualified native teacher we share our passion for our mother tongue in an entertaining and engaging way. While we adapt to each students learning goals and specific way of learning, we also focus on communication and comprehension of the language. We make learning a new language a FUN and POSITIVE experience for all!