5th - 6th grade
Sat, Jan 8, 2022 - Mar 12, 2022
4:00pm - 6:00pm EST
Robotics Projects Track for Gr. 5 to 6.
Levels: B, I & II, I & II - Analytics.
- Stress in Computational Thinking.
- Divided by students' levels, not age.
- Focus on active learning and higher order of thinking.
- Structured with Application-based projects with Open-ended Challenges.
- Strongly adhered to the engineering process
- Exercise important Engineering Journaling habit.
- Trimester-based. Winter or Spring Term: 10 weeks, Fall Term: 12 weeks.
For Level B to II : LEGO Mindstorms . However, since we remain online for the coming winter term, students will be using the Robot Virtual Simulation software for projects.
Students makes more progress if they do own the hardware. You have an option to purchase a robot unit at a small fraction of the original cost. Click here to view details
For Level B to II : Mindstorms with Graphical RobotC (C-like robotics programming language).
NOTE: New members are subject to a $30 New Member Fee. Please ensure to select the 'New Member' option at checkout if you are a new member.
Other Things To Know
How To Participate
You will receive an email 30 minutes before class starts with a link to the class and access instructions.