8 - 12 yrs
Mon, Nov 29, 2021 - Dec 13, 2021
4:30pm - 5:00pm PST
This 5-week photo class series is inspired by where joy lives and how to find it!
We study the work of Ingrid Fetel Lee, author of the book, Joyful while looking at student work and real-life examples of the colorful ideas we cover.
What you'll learn
- See and capture magical scenes
- Find repetition and abundance in even the most basic places
- Use symmetry and asymmetry to push images in odd ways
- Playful ways to incorporate whimsy into their compositions
How To Participate
Attend class via Zoom video
This class will be hosted on Zoom video conferencing platform. You will receive an email 30 minutes before class starts with a link to the class and access instructions. We recommend you make sure your device is up to date and meets all system requirements before class.
What To Bring
- Bring a camera if you have one to class, or we rent cameras to local Seattle families for an additional fee.