5 - 8 yrs
Tue, Jan 25, 2022 - Jun 14, 2022
7:30pm - 8:15pm EST
The Hindi Bilingual Afternoons program is a 45-mins weekly online program designed for school-aged children. With our play-based teaching approach, children get to have an enjoyable time while learning and speaking the basics of the language with ease. Our experienced native teachers use games, interactive activities (role play, arts & crafts, movement, etc…), enthralling songs, and captivating storytimes to engage and entertain their students.
We thrive on making learning simple and gratifying for children.
To ensure a catered approach and teaching experience, each session is limited to 6 students.
The class is taught by an experienced and engaging native Hindi instructor in a semi-immersive environment. Our mission is to make learning and speaking a new language a fun and positive experience for little ones!
- Classes are adapted to the age range of the group, and designed for beginners, faux-beginners, and students with some knowledge in the language that could use some basic reinforcement. Therefore, no prior language experience is necessary.
- Basics - such as greetings and introductions - and topics from prior lessons are reviewed at the beginning of each session.
- A new topic is introduced every week. Students who sign up in the middle of the semester will still be able to catch up - with worksheets from previous lessons. It’s never too late to enroll!
Sample Class Format
- The class will be limited to 6 students, to ensure a catered approach and enable every child to actively participate in the lesson.
Other Things To Know
100% refundable up to 2 weeks before the start of the session with the $50 restocking fee.
50% refundable less than 2 weeks before the session starts with the $50 restocking fee.
No make-ups, no cancellations, and no refunds after the start.
How To Participate
You will receive an email 30 minutes before class starts with a link to the class and access instructions.
What To Bring
- Ipad or computer with camera and microphone.
- Ipad or computer with touch screen recommended so the student can participate in the activities with their fingers on the screen.
- Paper, Pencil, Colored Pencils and any other materials the teacher will recommend to bring.
Reviews for Tribeca Language
Jan 14, 2021
The class has potential and could be great but it is not at all for toddlers. Signup is misleading
The activities were not age appropriate and it is very deceiving to mark this class for 2.5 and older. Kids at this age are not meant to sit still. Much of the content was repetitive and boring. More activities with videos, singing, telling parents when going over colors to add in manipulatives at home. Such as using crayons to reinforce colors, etc. more activities with movement. Btw when showing a video, it should be on full screen, not showing peppa pig and ads all over the place
Italian Baby and Me, Age 2-5
Response from Tribeca Language
Dear Roxanna, We are sorry to hear about your disappointing experience. We value your feedback and want to make sure your son gets the most interactivity and engagement out of his Italian learning experience. Despite receiving opposite positive feedback, we understand your dissatisfaction and suggestions. We will accommodate accordingly. Thank you for your review. This is important to us!
About Tribeca Language
TriBeCa Language has been empowering NYC with the gift of languages for over 11 years. With our team of highly-qualified native teacher we share our passion for our mother tongue in an entertaining and engaging way. While we adapt to each students learning goals and specific way of learning, we also focus on communication and comprehension of the language. We make learning a new language a FUN and POSITIVE experience for all!