In this class, our young designers will learn how to design a small collection from start to finish!
On the last week of class we will host a fashion show featuring the designs of our designers.
In this special 2 hour class students will
* learn about color and theme development of a clothing collection
* sketch out their own 3/4 outfit collection
* travel to the store to select their fabrics
* drape and create patterns for their garments
* sew and finish their garments
* style and create complete outfits for fashion show.
** there will be an additional expense if the student would like extra special or expensive fabrics while on our fabric store field trip.
Please note that price of this 11 week class includes the fabric budget for the designer.
• snacks and water bottle are recommended for this long 2 hour class.
Paint Box Washington Place Studio
1101 Washington Pl
San Diego, CA 92103
• Please don't park in front of white garages across the street!