REMOTE LEARNING DROP OFF DAY CAMP
daily program for children ages 4-8 years old
Because of the nature of the blended school program and different schedules of each child attending, when registering for Play Kids program, you have an option to choose exact days for the remote learning camp that will match your child's school schedule.
In order to choose specific days, please click on "REGISTER" button on the right and select days your child will be attending the remote day camp.
PLEASE NOTE: space is very limited; register early!
You may choose one day or up to five days a week. You can register for single sessions or commit to 10 drop off sessions monthly and get 10% off (with the coupon code remote10).
WE WILL ONLY ACCEPT REGISTRATIONS MADE IN ADVANCE (at least 7 days in advance for the upcoming week).
$95 per day
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
This session is for children currently enrolled in a remote learning school program. Personalized help with remote lessons, homework as well as group activities are offered.
What will you get in the program?
- Personalized help with remote learning 8:30 am - 2 pm
- Small divided groups kept separate (up to 8-10 children)
- Big space to allow for safe social distancing
- Organized group activities (yoga class, art class, homework help, daily trips to the park/playground, weather permitting)
- A commitment to a day/days is necessary to avoid mixing up the groups
- Students are required to bring their laptops/tablets, headphones, snacks & lunch boxes as well as masks or face clothes
- PLEASE NOTE: if you don't have your laptop/tablet, you can apply for a free tablet from NYS DOE
- Program will be held in the second location - Play Greenpoint, 31 Nassau Ave, 11222 Brooklyn, NY
- Program runs from 8:30 AM-2 PM daily
- Ages: 4-8 yrs old
- Regular school child care (learn & play)
- Includes homework help & group activities
- Daily outdoor PLAY weather permitting
- You will have an option to register for after school program as well
- Limited capacity: small groups up to 10 children in a group.
- No group mixing, children will not interact with children from other classes.
- Parents/guardians and non-essential visitors are not permitted in the building; child drop-off and/or pick-up will occur outside of the building (at the entrance).
- Children are not permitted to bring toys from home.
- Proper hand hygiene will be performed by washing hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Parents must agree to Play general policies as well as pandemic rules & policies.
- register for 10 sessions and get 10% off
- register for 5 consecutive days a week and get $95 off (you pay $380 instead of a regular price $475 per week)
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT
- Registration: first come, first serve basis.
- sibling discount available
- Should Play Kids facility need to remain closed in accordance with state and federal guidelines, future sessions will be rescheduled. The current monthly payment will be issued as a credited gift card. The gift card credit will be estimated according to the days of closure.
- Non-refundable, non-transferable.