What? A mobile skate tour of the best Bay Area skate parks.
* Visit and skate 2 different skate parks every Saturday for four Saturdays
* Receive small group lessons
* Meet other professional skateboarders from the Bay Area
* Make friends with other skateboarders your age
* Go home with a DVD of yourself and others skateboarding during the outing
When? 10am-4pm, every other Saturday
Where? All over Northern CA and the Bay Area. We meet at the San Francisco Skate Club Hub at 635A Divisidero St. (between Grove and Hayes St.) and leave from there to a skate park. We return to the Hub before 3:30 pm for other skateboarding related activities and to go over the day’s accomplishments.
Who? All kids must be 8-13 years old and registered with San Francisco Skate Club. Fees must be paid, Skate park Release/Waiver/Assumption of Risk Form signed, and Contact and Medical Information Form completed and mailed to San Francisco Skate Club Hub 635A Divisadero St, S.F., CA 94117 at least one week before the start of a selected session.
Cost? Each session is $425. (Cost includes daily transportation to and from skate parks, lessons from a professional skateboarder, a “Meet and Greet” session with a special guest Pro-skater, healthy snacks and water, prizes, and a take-home DVD of camp experience.)