With topics for Pre-Crawlers (ages 3 weeks and up) such as making tummy time easy and enjoyable, how to help your baby to roll, when and how to introduce sitting, as well as colic reduction, self-soothing, and flat-head syndrome will be addressed according to the needs of the group.
Each lesson will provide you with a greater understanding of:
- what abilities are emerging for your child and where his or her efforts are leading.
- how to facilitate a healthy and vibrant progression through interaction and by setting up a developmentally appropriate environment.
- how to read your baby’s social cues to guide you as to when to help and when to leave space for your baby to explore independently.
- how to connect to enhance your relationship and help your baby’s nervous system to regulate for optimal functioning.
• Open to parents, grandparents, nannies, and other caretakers WITH their babies. • *An extra parent or caretaker may attend for $10 per session if there is 2 or more people attending.
506 N Larchmont Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90004