For Crawlers (not yet coming to stand) topics such as supporting motivation, managing hyper-activity (when crawlers are too excited to rest), how to play without exhausting yourself when your baby is on the move, and the use of jumpers and walkers will be addressed.
Each lesson will provide you with a greater understanding of:
- what abilities are emerging for your child and where his or her efforts are leading.
- how to facilitate a healthy and vibrant progression through interaction and by setting up a developmentally appropriate environment.
- how to read your baby’s social cues to guide you as to when to help and when to leave space for your baby to explore independently.
- how to connect to enhance your relationship and help your baby’s nervous system to regulate for optimal functioning.
• Open to parents, grandparents, nannies, and other caretakers WITH their babies. • Please bring a receiving blanket for your child to play on on the floor. Padding will be provided. Adults should dress comfortably and children's hands and feet should be accessible (no footed suits please). • *An extra parent or caretaker may attend for $10 per session.
506 N Larchmont Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90004