This perfect class for the budding triple threat explores the history of musical theatre through song, dance and good ol' fashioned stories. What makes a good musical? Well, We'll Start At The Very Beginning, then Ease On Down The Road Into The Woods, and continue learning until someone asks Do You Hear The People Sing to find out. Students will begin to appreciate the historical influence of this very fun art form while also learning how to critique and put into words why it is they love that musical so much. Equal parts Acting, Voice, and Dance training: your burgeoning actor will gain knowledge from professionals that will serve them for years to come. Our final performance will be a major musical review, highlighting the influential musicals from the past 75 years.
• Tuition includes 2 ticket's to Marriott's Oliver! • Please send your student with a nut-free snack. • Students should come prepared to move - sneakers, dance shoes, sweats or yoga pants.
10 Marriott Dr
Lincolnshire, IL 60069
• Sneakers or dance shoes are required in this space.
• Please enter the theatre and wait in the main lobby! Our teachers will lead you into the theatre when class begins.
Mondays, 4:00pm - 6:00pm
Oct 7, 2019 - Dec 16, 2019
• Supply & Performance Fee fee of $50 will be added at checkout
• Payment plans available at checkout
• 50% sibling discount available at checkout