Monthly membership in T2TC includes:
- Access to our Members Only Virtual Workshops at least once per week
- Free access to our Secret Facebook Group
- Free access to our monthly Q/A Industry Webinar.
- Free 30 Minute Private Coaching Session. (one per month)
- Discounts on all On Camera Now Services including additional workshops and private coaching sessions
- Constant Learning, Development, Networking and the opportunity to maintain your acting skills by using them in a Supportive, Judge Free Environment
Members Only Workshops (Currently Tuesdays 7:00 - 8:30pm Eastern) ($15 each)
- Participants work on what it takes to be a working actor. We work on scenes, commercials, improv and auditioning. These workshops are recorded and posted for viewing in our secret Facebook group for members who could not attend or for members who attended and want to review the content. In workshop, participants are regularly given optional "homework" assignments consisting of a self-tape assignment that they have a week to complete and submit for individualized feedback and coaching.
Secret Facebook Group (included in membership)
- A repository of industry resources, opportunities, casting calls and articles of interest to the working actor and aspiring working actor posted by instructors and members alike.
- A place for members to ask questions in order to get guidance from instructors and members on anything industry related including homework assignments.
- A place for instructors to offer additional information and/or guidance on anything discussed in workshop including homework assignments.
- A place for members to share their work in exchange for candid feedback from instructors and members.
- A place for members to share successes, failures, lessons learned, and advice that is of interest to the working actor.
Q/A Industry Webinar (included in membership)
- Once a month there will be a live webinar hosted by at least one instructor. Attendance is optional and the webinar will be available on-demand in the Facebook group for a limited time after airing. The webinars will feature one or more of our instructors talking about a particular topic of concern or interest to the group. Following this talk, will be a question and answer session. The content of the webinars will come from many sources including but not limited to…
- The instructor’s expertise and experience on a particular topic that is of interest to the working actor.
- Notable teaching moments that arise from the weekly assignments that can be of value to all members.
- Special guest appearances by industry experts and/or celebrities.
30 Minute Private Coaching Session (included in membership)
- Once per month, members in good standing may schedule a one-on-one 30 minute private coaching session via Zoom or in person (in select locations). These sessions are scheduled on a “first come first served” basis, based on instructor availability and expire each month. They cannot be rolled over from month to month. If 30 minutes is not enough, additional time can be purchased at the discounted member rate.
These sessions can be used to work on anything industry or acting career related including but not limited to…
- Choosing and working on a monologue that can be used in auditions or recorded for sending to casting directors
- Working on sides in preparation for an upcoming in-person or taped audition.
- Recording a self tape audition remotely or in person. (select locations)
- Personalized evaluation of a taped audition before sending it off to a casting director.
- More detailed evaluation of a homework assignment.
- Private question and answer session about anything industry related.
- Whatever else the student may want to work on.
One (1) month term