Little Tigers is a Tae Kwon Do class especially designed for children age 4 – 6. The national Korean martial art has many benefits!
• Increasing focus and self control
• Children learn to develop wholesome attitudes towards themselves and others
• Improving social interaction and cooperation
• Getting a great outlet to burn off extra energy
• Improving physical fitness and building good health habits
Tessa will drop off your kids in the Taekwondo room located in the Monroe Center, but parents will have to pick them up from the Taekwondo class at 4PM.