Metal stamping is so much fun and an awesome way to create a very unique, wearable piece of jewelry! Designed for older kids and adults, guests will have the opportunity to choose from a variety of metal stamps and learn the technique needed to create their own bracelet. Use various letters, symbols, and textures to turn a personal mantra, a special word or favorite quote into this personalized cuff that can be worn long after the party has ended!
Age: 10 - Adults
Jewelry Making Parties are an exciting and engaging way to celebrate with your friends! We will teach you how to use various tools, including a mini hammer and metal stamps, to create impressions on wearable metal jewelry that can be worn home the same day! A dark color enamel can be applied to make the stamped impressions really pop. The end result is personal, beautiful, and one-of-a-kind.
Any Guest after the 8 people is $16.
Headcount:8-24 (Can request additional headcount)
Duration:1.5 hours (Can request additional time)
The Art Garage Austin, 11190 Circle Drive, Austin, TX 78736, Suite 202
Have your cake and eat it too +$35
Water for 8 +$8
3o Extra Minutes +$25
Extra Person +$14
Water for 1 +$1
Extra Person +$18
Extra Person +$16
Extra Person +$22
Extra Person +$25
-A $50 nonrefundable deposit will be invoiced upon booking.
-Payment for the balance and any additional guests above 10 is due at the end of the party.
• Maximum of artists – 24. Please note, there is reserved seating for artists only with limited standing room for parents.
• Remind guests to dress for art. If painting with acrylics or tie-dying, although we supply smocks and gloves, the paints and dyes are permanent and can stain clothing.
• Be sure to share our address and directions with your guests. We will do our best to help late guests feel welcomed and participate in the art project.
• All guests must remain in your reserved party room for the duration of your party. Supervised children are welcome to explore the studio.
• Mosaics, tie-dye, and canvas paintings go home with your guest on the day of your party. Glass fusion and pottery must be fired and will be ready in one week. Party parents are responsible for redistributing these art projects to their guests.
Interested in this party package?
Create an account or log in to submit a party request