Metal stamping is so much fun and an awesome way to create a very unique, wearable piece of jewelry! Designed for older kids and adults, guests will have the opportunity to choose from a variety of metal stamps and learn the technique needed to create their own bracelet. Use various letters, symbols, and textures to turn a personal mantra, a special word or favorite quote into this personalized cuff that can be worn long after the party has ended!
Age: 9 - Adults
Party packages include up to 8 guests; any additional artwork created will be $16 per project.
If you would like to save yourself an extra party planning step, consider adding our "Have Your Cake & Eat it Too" package! This package provides you with everything you need to eat those sweet treats, such as candles & a lighter, plates & napkins, and cake serving & eating cutlery. You provide the treats and we'll bring the supplies!
Duration:1.5 hours (Can request additional time)
The Art Garage Austin, 11190 Circle Drive, Austin, TX 78736, Suite 202
3o Extra Minutes +$25
"Have Your Cake & Eat it Too" Package +$35
"Advanced Techniques" Package (Doin' the Dishes Party only) +$35
• A $50 nonrefundable deposit will be invoiced upon booking your party.
• The remaining balance, any additional created projects, or added packages will be paid in full at the end of the party.
• You are welcome to bring whatever decorations, snacks and drinks your family will enjoy.
• Unfortunately we do not have a fridge or freezer, so we are unable to accommodate frozen treats. You are welcome to bring a cooler to keep those items chilled. We are beer, wine, champagne friendly.
• If you are having food delivered, please have them arrive 30 minutes after the start of your party.
• We can accommodate up to 24 artists. Please note, there is reserved seating for artists only with limited standing room for parents.
• Remind guests to dress for a mess! If painting with acrylics or tie-dying, although we supply smocks and gloves, the paints and dyes are permanent and can stain clothing.
• Be sure to share our address and directions with your guests (sometimes we are confused with a similarly named studio). We will do our best to help late guests feel welcomed and participate in the art project.
• All guests must remain in your reserved party room for the duration of your party. Supervised children are welcome to explore the studio.
• Mosaics, tie-dye, and canvas paintings go home with your guests on the day of your party. Glass fusion, pottery, and clay are all kiln-fired projects that will stay in-studio and ready for pick-up in one week (two weeks for clay artwork). Host parents are responsible for redistributing these art projects to their guests.
-Create & Be Happy-
Interested in this party package?
Create an account or log in to submit a party request