At The Art Garage, we make the ordinary task of “doing the dishes” pretty extraordinary! Fun for both children and adults, this pottery theme includes pieces meant to make your every day routine a little bit more special. Guests can select from a snack bowl, salad plate, or mug and have the opportunity to create something very personal.
*Add and extra 30 minutes and a premium experience for artists age 9 - adults: We will include a lesson in how to use all of our design tools; a unique variety of silk screens, stamps and stencils to make your art even more amazing!
Within a week, the pottery will be dipped into a food-safe glaze and fired, individually wrapped, and labeled with each artist’s name to help the host family return this one-of-a-kind artwork.
Premium Package is only available for artists 9 - Adult.
Any Guest after the 8 people is $14.
Headcount:8-24 (Can request additional headcount)
Duration:1.5 hours (Can request additional time)
The Art Garage Austin, 11190 Circle Drive, Austin, TX 78736, Suite 202
Have your cake and eat it too +$35
Water for 8 +$8
3o Extra Minutes +$25
Extra Person +$14
Water for 1 +$1
Extra Person +$18
Extra Person +$16
Extra Person +$22
Extra Person +$25
A non-refundable $50 deposit will be invoiced upon booking.
Payment for the balance and any additional projects beyond 8 is due at the end of the party.
• Maximum of artists – 24. Please note, there is reserved seating for artists only with limited standing room for parents.
• Remind guests to dress for art. If painting with acrylics or tie-dying, although we supply smocks and gloves, the paints and dyes are permanent and can stain clothing.
• Be sure to share our address and directions with your guests. We will do our best to help late guests feel welcomed and participate in the art project.
• All guests must remain in your reserved party room for the duration of your party. Supervised children are welcome to explore the studio.
• Mosaics, the-dye, and canvas paintings go home with your guest on the day of your party. Glass fusion and pottery must be fired and will be ready in one week. Party parents are responsible for redistributing these art projects to their guests.