Be careful of the sharks and look out for a magical mermaid as we take a dive Under the Sea! Featuring a variety of salt water creatures, this pottery theme includes a combination of dishes and figurines. From seahorses to whales, we think that ocean life “shore” is beautiful and we’re pretty sure you will agree!
Within a week, the pottery will be dipped into a food-safe glaze and fired, individually wrapped, and labeled with each artist’s name to help the host family return this fin-tastic artwork.
The Art Garage Austin, 11190 Circle Drive, Austin, TX 78736, Suite 202
Have your cake and eat it too +$35
Water for 8 +$8
3o Extra Minutes +$25
Extra Person +$14
Water for 1 +$1
Extra Person +$18
Extra Person +$16
Extra Person +$22
Extra Person +$25
-A $50 nonrefundable deposit will be invoiced upon booking.
-Payment for the balance and any additional guests above 10 is due at the end of the party.
• Maximum of artists – 24. Please note, there is reserved seating for artists only with limited standing room for parents.
• Remind guests to dress for art. If painting with acrylics or tie-dying, although we supply smocks and gloves, the paints and dyes are permanent and can stain clothing.
• Be sure to share our address and directions with your guests. We will do our best to help late guests feel welcomed and participate in the art project.
• All guests must remain in your reserved party room for the duration of your party. Supervised children are welcome to explore the studio.
• Mosaics, tie-dye, and canvas paintings go home with your guest on the day of your party. Glass fusion and pottery must be fired and will be ready in one week. Party parents are responsible for redistributing these art projects to their guests.