You might not actually be coming to sleep over with us, but our Slumber Party theme is the next best thing! Designed with slightly older kids in mind, this is a great opportunity to gather your best friends for some birthday fun and sleepover themed pottery. From a creative trinket dish that can hold hair accessories to a quirky ring holder, these ceramic pieces will definitely be a hit amongst your friends. Pop a favorite photo of the party into a cupcake photo holder and you’re all set!
Within a week, the pottery will be fired, individually wrapped, and labeled with each artist’s name to help the host family return this one-of-a-kind artwork.
Ages: 8 and up
Any Guest after the 8 people is $16.
Headcount:8-24 (Can request additional headcount)
Duration:1.5 hours (Can request additional time)
The Art Garage Austin, 11190 Circle Drive, Austin, TX 78736, Suite 202
Have your cake and eat it too +$35
Water for 8 +$8
3o Extra Minutes +$25
Extra Person +$14
Water for 1 +$1
Extra Person +$18
Extra Person +$16
Extra Person +$22
Extra Person +$25
-A $50 nonrefundable deposit will be invoiced upon booking.
-Payment for the balance and any additional guests above 8 is due at the end of the party.
• Maximum of artists – 24. Please note, there is reserved seating for artists only with limited standing room for parents.
• Remind guests to dress for art. If painting with acrylics or tie-dying, although we supply smocks and gloves, the paints and dyes are permanent and can stain clothing.
• Be sure to share our address and directions with your guests. We will do our best to help late guests feel welcomed and participate in the art project.
• All guests must remain in your reserved party room for the duration of your party. Supervised children are welcome to explore the studio.
• Mosaics, tie-dye, and canvas paintings go home with your guest on the day of your party. Glass fusion and pottery must be fired and will be ready in one week. Party parents are responsible for redistributing these art projects to their guests.