Suncatchers are a one-of-a-kind and functional type of fused glass artwork. Guests will learn how to safely work with raw pieces of glass to make a design, glue into place, and learn about the magic of how glass fuses together in our kiln.
Due to the nature of the materials and tools needed to create this project, this option is best suited for older kids (starting 8 years old and up). All projects will be kiln-fired and individually wrapped for our host family to pick-up within a week.
Party packages include up to 8 guests; additional created artwork is $18 per project.
If you would like to save yourself an extra party planning step, consider adding our "Have Your Cake & Eat it Too" package! This package provides you with everything you need to eat those sweet treats, such as candles & a lighter, plates & napkins, and cake serving & eating cutlery. You provide the treats and we'll bring the supplies!
Duration:1.5 hours (Can request additional time)
The Art Garage Austin, 11190 Circle Drive, Austin, TX 78736, Suite 202
3o Extra Minutes +$25
"Have Your Cake & Eat it Too" Package +$35
"Advanced Techniques" Package (Doin' the Dishes Party only) +$35
• A $50 nonrefundable deposit will be invoiced upon booking your party.
• The remaining balance, any additional created projects, or added packages will be paid in full at the end of the party.
• You are welcome to bring whatever decorations, snacks and drinks your family will enjoy.
• Unfortunately we do not have a fridge or freezer, so we are unable to accommodate frozen treats. You are welcome to bring a cooler to keep those items chilled. We are beer, wine, champagne friendly.
• If you are having food delivered, please have them arrive 30 minutes after the start of your party.
• We can accommodate up to 24 artists. Please note, there is reserved seating for artists only with limited standing room for parents.
• Remind guests to dress for a mess! If painting with acrylics or tie-dying, although we supply smocks and gloves, the paints and dyes are permanent and can stain clothing.
• Be sure to share our address and directions with your guests (sometimes we are confused with a similarly named studio). We will do our best to help late guests feel welcomed and participate in the art project.
• All guests must remain in your reserved party room for the duration of your party. Supervised children are welcome to explore the studio.
• Mosaics, tie-dye, and canvas paintings go home with your guests on the day of your party. Glass fusion, pottery, and clay are all kiln-fired projects that will stay in-studio and ready for pick-up in one week (two weeks for clay artwork). Host parents are responsible for redistributing these art projects to their guests.
-Create & Be Happy-
Interested in this party package?
Create an account or log in to submit a party request