Maybe you don’t know this about us, but here at The Art Garage WE LOVE TIE-DYE! We’re happy to share our knowledge about the process of tie-dying, which includes some education on the color wheel and color mixing, as well as teach various dying techniques. Designed for older kids and adults, this party theme allows each guest to create their own wearable piece of art! The Art Garage branding is printed on the back of the shirt, so you will always remember where you and your guests created this one-of-a-kind artwork.
All t-shirts are safely wrapped in a zipper pouch and taken home the same day of the party, with instructions on how to rinse out the dye and care for the garment.
Any Guest after the 8 people is $18.
Great for both children and adults, tie-dye parties allow you to have all of the fun, without the mess!
Explore different techniques and learn how the color wheel affects color mixing.
Duration:1.5 hours (Can request additional time)
The Art Garage Austin, 11190 Circle Drive, Austin, TX 78736, Suite 202
Have your cake and eat it too +$35
Water for 8 +$8
3o Extra Minutes +$25
Extra Person +$14
Water for 1 +$1
Extra Person +$18
Extra Person +$16
Extra Person +$22
Extra Person +$25
-A $50 nonrefundable deposit will be invoiced upon booking.
-Payment for the balance and any additional guests above 10 is due at the end of the party.
• Maximum of artists – 24. Please note, there is reserved seating for artists only with limited standing room for parents.
• Remind guests to dress for art. If painting with acrylics or tie-dying, although we supply smocks and gloves, the paints and dyes are permanent and can stain clothing.
• Be sure to share our address and directions with your guests. We will do our best to help late guests feel welcomed and participate in the art project.
• All guests must remain in your reserved party room for the duration of your party. Supervised children are welcome to explore the studio.
• Mosaics, tie-dye, and canvas paintings go home with your guest on the day of your party. Glass fusion and pottery must be fired and will be ready in one week. Party parents are responsible for redistributing these art projects to their guests.