Join us for one of our most popular canvas painting parties! Choose your favorite flavors and add the best toppings to create your own delicious ice-cream painting! Artists will learn about mixing tints and shades and have a ready-to-display treat to take home! 9x12 Canvas
Any Guest after 8 people is $16.
Canvas painting parties at The Art Garage are a blast! Each guest will create their own beautiful painting, learning all about color theory, color mixing, and painting techniques along the way. Canvas painting is most successful with kiddos 6 and older.
Headcount:8-24 (Can request additional headcount)
Duration:1.5 hours (Can request additional time)
The Art Garage Austin, 11190 Circle Drive, Austin, TX 78736, Suite 202
Have your cake and eat it too +$35
Water for 8 +$8
3o Extra Minutes +$25
Extra Person +$14
Water for 1 +$1
Extra Person +$18
Extra Person +$16
Extra Person +$22
Extra Person +$25
-A $50 nonrefundable deposit will be invoiced upon booking.
-Payment for the balance and any additional guests above 10 is due at the end of the party.
• Maximum of artists – 24. Please note, there is reserved seating for artists only with limited standing room for parents.
• Remind guests to dress for art. If painting with acrylics or tie-dying, although we supply smocks and gloves, the paints and dyes are permanent and can stain clothing.
• Be sure to share our address and directions with your guests. We will do our best to help late guests feel welcomed and participate in the art project.
• All guests must remain in your reserved party room for the duration of your party. Supervised children are welcome to explore the studio.
• Mosaics, tie-dye, and canvas paintings go home with your guest on the day of your party. Glass fusion and pottery must be fired and will be ready in one week. Party parents are responsible for redistributing these art projects to their guests.