You won’t forget to water or get poked with our kind of cactus! This canvas teaches artists various techniques to create a textured trio of cacti. Learn how to mix and blend colors to create the various earthy tones of this dessert themed canvas.
The shapes of the cacti will be pre-sketched onto the 12x16 canvas with pencil and artists will be taught step-by-step how to create their artwork. All canvases will go home the same day they are painted!
Headcount:up to 8 artists (Can request additional headcount)
Duration:1.5 hours (Can request additional time)
The Art Garage Austin, 11190 Circle Drive, Austin, TX 78736, Suite 202
Have your cake and eat it too +$35
Water for 8 +$8
3o Extra Minutes +$25
Extra Person +$14
Water for 1 +$1
Extra Person +$18
Extra Person +$16
Extra Person +$22
Extra Person +$25
-A $50 nonrefundable deposit will be invoiced upon booking.
-Payment for the balance and any additional guests above 8 is due at the end of the party.
• Maximum of artists – 24. Please note, there is reserved seating for artists only with limited standing room for parents.
• Remind guests to dress for art. If painting with acrylics or tie-dying, although we supply smocks and gloves, the paints and dyes are permanent and can stain clothing.
• Be sure to share our address and directions with your guests. We will do our best to help late guests feel welcomed and participate in the art project.
• All guests must remain in your reserved party room for the duration of your party. Supervised children are welcome to explore the studio.
• Mosaics, tie-dye, and canvas paintings go home with your guest on the day of your party. Glass fusion and pottery must be fired and will be ready in one week. Party parents are responsible for redistributing these art projects to their guests.