ARTSY MATH FOR TODDLERS (LINES, SHAPES & TEXTURE)
This Fall studio class is created with our youngest and littlest artist in mind, the ones who wander and love to touch, feel, hear, and look at new things around them. With hand over hand guidance from parent/caretaker, this is the perfect studio class, for your little one to be introduced to artful line making, shape-stamping, counting, known and not-so-known artists, techniques, and the very basics of color, line, and texture play. Watch your little artist problem solve and make creative decisions all by themselves right before your eyes!
- Artful storytime at the beginning of class
- Art theme, focus: color, shape, technique, artist for imagination inspiration
- Wet wipes
- Art materials
- Each session will have a new creative open-ended art problem to solve, medium to explore, technique to try and artist to study
- 1 HOUR of Open Play, before or after class on your class day
- Mini art exhibition to showcase your little artist’s work at the end of the Fall Session
HOW DOES HOLDING CLASSES AT THIS LOCATION BENEFIT YOU AND THE HOST SMALL BUSINESS?
- introduction to new neighbors
- opportunity support small local business family with quality snack and beverage purchases
- feel comfy, cozy in friendly environment
- ensure that small businesses continue to grow and provide cultural variety that makes Queens and Ridgewood uniquely special in all of Queens and NYC!
Thank you for your support and love of art + community! See you soon!
• This neighborhood art class is being taught at Lidia's Play Cafe so we can have a chance to meet and get to know all of our Ridgewood + Bushwick families while supporting neighborhood small-owned businesses. :) • WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT LIDIA'S PLAY CAFE: PLEASE READ: Please leave your shoes on the rack when you enter and enjoy! Please bring socks. Lidia’s Play Café is a family owned and operated business that was inspired by their daughter, Lidia. Their journey began with a devotion to provide Ridgewood, Queens and its adjacent neighborhoods with a café that parents with small children could appreciate and enjoy.