The Arts Castle is a place where creativity comes to life. The Arts Castle provides many opportunities to enrich lives through the arts. We invite you to come join us!
If you are a student, teacher, volunteer, art lover . . . or if you simply believe in the importance of The Art Castle’s contribution to the quality and diversity of our community, please support us by becoming a member!
• 10% discount on classes and camps (exclusions apply)
• Invitations to special events
Memberships are valid from July 1 through June 30 (memberships will not be prorated)
The Arts Castle’s mission is to nurture the creative energies of the residents of Delaware County and the surrounding areas by offering a full range of artistic experiences through classes, workshops, exhibits and special events . . . And for more than 25 years, that’s what we’ve done!
As a private, not-for-profit organization, we derive our income from program fees, grants and donations. In order to be accessible to the entire community, we keep our programming fees as low as possible. Our earned income, including program fees, covers around 56% of the expenses of operating our community arts center. Donations and grants cover the remaining 44%.
Our quarterly programs include classes and workshops for children and adults, summer arts camps and private lessons. We also offer visual arts exhibits throughout the year such as the Juried High School Exhibit and special events like The Castle Arts Affair.
One (1) year term
Does not auto-renew