Badgerdog's Creative Writing Summer Camp allows young people to work with local writers, gaining inspiration and instruction in the crafts of poetry, fiction, and nonfiction writing. Workshops are limited to 8 students, and campers are grouped according to grade level. This Middle School Workshop is open to students who will be entering 7th and 8th grade in the fall of 2021. All campers are published in a professional-quality anthology (released fall 2021) and the last day of camp will conclude with a celebratory student reading.
- These workshops will require campers to have access to Zoom and GoogleDrive.
- Workshops are capped at 8 students maximum.
- Each student will be assigned a Google Drive folder where they can upload their work for additional instructor feedback and communication.
- The time listed on this registration page will be the time of your 1.5-hour workshop on Zoom. All workshops are listed in the Central Time Zone.
- Once your registration is complete, you will receive an email from The Library Foundation’s programs manager, Kate Kelly, with more information about your specific workshop.
- This program runs for 3-weeks, M-F. Registration covers this entire 3-week period. There are no drop-in options or prorated rates.
- Scholarships will be awarded on an ongoing basis to meet demonstrated financial need. To apply for a scholarship, please visit the Badgerdog camps page or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You will receive an email 30 minutes before class starts with a link to the class and access instructions.