In this workshop, we’ll explore the history of zine-making and, like a puzzle, create different pieces to put together and make our own zine. Through various mediums (i.e., comic strips, poems, short stories, and more), and the inclusion of a diverse array of topics as well as literally ANYTHING that interests you!
- These workshops will require campers to have access to Zoom and GoogleDrive.
- Workshops are capped at 8 students maximum.
- Each student will be assigned a Google Drive folder where they can upload their work for additional instructor feedback and communication.
- The time listed on this registration page will be the time of your 1.5-hour workshop on Zoom. All times as listed in the Central Time Zone.
- Once your registration is complete, you will receive an email from The Library Foundation’s programs manager, Kate Kelly, with more information about your specific workshop.
- This program runs for one week, M-F. Registration covers this entire one week period. There are no drop-in options or prorated rates.
- Scholarships will be awarded on an ongoing basis to meet demonstrated financial need. To apply for a scholarship, please visit the Badgerdog camps page or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You will receive an email 30 minutes before class starts with a link to the class and access instructions.