Badgerdog's Spring Break Camp allows young people to work with local writers, gaining inspiration and instruction in the crafts of poetry, fiction, and nonfiction writing over the course of five days. Workshops are limited to 8 students, and campers are grouped according to current grade level. This workshop is open to students who are currently in 8th and 9th grade. All campers will have the opportunity to submit their work for publication in Badgerdog’s online blog, Unbound.
- These workshops will require campers to have access to Zoom and GoogleDrive.
- Workshops are capped at 8 students maximum.
- Each student will be assigned a Google Drive folder where they can upload their work for additional instructor feedback and communication.
- The time listed on this registration page will be the time of your 1.5-hour workshop on Zoom. All workshops are listed in the Central Time Zone.
- Once your registration is complete, you will receive an email from The Library Foundation’s programs manager, Kate Kelly, with more information about your specific workshop.
- This program runs for one week, M-F. Registration covers this entire one week period. There are no drop-in options or prorated rates.
- Scholarships will be awarded on an ongoing basis to meet demonstrated financial need. To apply for a scholarship, please visit the Badgerdog camps page or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.