Badgerdog's Creative Writing Summer Camp allows young people to work with local writers, gaining inspiration and instruction in the crafts of poetry, fiction, and nonfiction writing. Workshops are limited to 8 students, and campers are grouped according to grade level. This High School Workshop is open to students who will be entering 9th-12th grade in the fall of 2021. All campers are published in a professional-quality anthology and the last day of camp will conclude with a celebratory student reading.
- These workshops will require campers to have access to Zoom and GoogleDrive.
- Workshops are capped at 8 students maximum.
- Each student will be assigned a Google Drive folder where they can upload their work for additional instructor feedback and communication.
- The time listed on this registration page will be the time of your 1.5-hour workshop on Zoom. All workshops are listed in the Central Time Zone.
- Once your registration is complete, you will receive an email from The Library Foundation’s programs manager, Kate Kelly, with more information about your specific workshop.
- This program runs for 3-weeks, M-F. Registration covers this entire 3-week period. There are no drop-in options or prorated rates.
- Scholarships will be awarded on an ongoing basis to meet demonstrated financial need. To apply for a scholarship, please visit the Badgerdog camps page or email email@example.com for more information.