How’s your delight muscle doing right about now? Did your favorite waffle & strawberry combo deliver happiness this week, or did you get to splash into a bright blue body of water? As poet Ross Gay says, the more we seek out delight, the stronger our joy radar grows. In this workshop, we’ll explore new ways to applaud the world around us by writing praise songs, odes, tiny delight essays, and more. As we write, we’ll feel our delight muscles getting bigger and bigger.
- These workshops will require campers to have access to Zoom and GoogleDrive.
- Workshops are capped at 15 students maximum.
- Each student will be assigned a Google Drive folder where they can upload their work for additional instructor feedback and communication.
- The time listed on this registration page will be the time of your 1.5-hour workshop on Zoom. All times as listed in the Central Time Zone.
- Once your registration is complete, you will receive an email from The Library Foundation’s programs manager, Katherine Lamb, with more information about your specific workshop.
- This program runs for one week, M-F. Registration covers this entire one week period. There are no drop-in options or prorated rates.
- Scholarships will be awarded on an ongoing basis to meet demonstrated financial need. To apply for a scholarship, please visit the Badgerdog camps page or email email@example.com for more information.
You will receive an email 30 minutes before class starts with a link to the class and access instructions.