***Price includes pickup, snack, Art Trek field trips, materials for the semester, and meeting with a visiting artist! *** In this advanced session series for upper elementary, young artists will go on several scheduled field trips to galleries, artist studios, and/or museums throughout the semester. On studio days at The Painted Cloud, projects will take inspiration from the artworks seen and discussed on the field trips. Young artists will create their own concepts and long-term projects from start to finish. In this intimate group format, teaching artists will give individualized assistance throughout the life of each project. Instruction in tool skills, techniques, and project-planning strategies is a priority, while experimentation with materials is encouraged. Young artists will receive guidance with how to incorporate unexpected results into their artworks and troubleshoot obstacles that arise in their processes.
• Please pack a nut free snack.
The Painted Cloud
168 Marcy Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11211
Fridays, 3:00pm - 6:00pm
Feb 8, 2019 - Jun 21, 2019
• Enter the word "cash" in the promo code to pay with Venmo, cash, or check. For Venmo, friend @Painted-Cloud and we will send you a request for payment. For cash and check, email email@example.com. Doing so will avoid the 3% Credit Card processing fee of $35.70 will be added at checkout
• Payment plans available at checkout
• 10% sibling discount available at checkout
• (closed: 2/22, 4/19, 4/26, 6/28)