Join link and activity access information will be sent by email
La maestra habla español.
A class for absolute beginners where you will learn how to plan a drawing, how to figure out a composition, and how to measure the proportions of objects, learn about light and shadow, perspective, and surface treatment. We will draw still lifes with objects found at home, hold online discussions of our work, and you will get individual feedback.
- Soft drawing pencil, any brand, 4B or 6B
- Plastic eraser for pencil, the kind that does not leave marks
- Soft vine charcoal - smallest package
- Kneaded rubber eraser for charcoal
- A large sized pad of newsprint paper, 12" x 16" or larger. Other types of paper are also fine
Notes, handouts and related videos will be available to students via Classroom, a Google storage space.