Join us for a fun and imaginative improv class where the kids will learn the basics of improv and develop their very own characters! Together we’ll play ensemble based improv games and learn how to create characters inspired by movement, silly sounds, or suggestions from our classmates.
What to expect each class:
* Yoga to get warm up our arms and legs.
* Sing songs to warm up our voices.
* Lots of fun games to learn how to improvise solo, with a friend, or with a group of friends!
* Use our imaginations to create funny characters that we can later use to create our very own stories.
* Create costumes for our original characters.
* Dance parties to wrap up class!
* And growing confidence in sharing their wonderful ideas and working with others.
Healthy snacks will be provided!
A Place To Create
3137 Glendale Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90039